● The small end is coupled to the CCD for use in a low light camera tube;
● In the new fingerprint reader as an image sensor between the fingerprint and the CCD;
● The large end is coated with a scintillator luminescent substance, and the small end is coupled with the CCD for imaging detection of non-visible light and high energy rays.
Such as X-ray cameras, radiation imaging detectors, etc. The product has a wide range of applications in the field of medical imaging technology, molecular biology, such as biological information research of living small animals, gamma ray camera, X-ray tomography, positron emission tomography and the like.
1. Wire diameter: 6μm, 4μm inserted into the absorption wire;
2. Numerical aperture: >0.65;
3. Expansion coefficient: (87±2)×10-7/°C in the temperature range of 20-450 °C
4. Vacuum air tightness: The leak rate is ≦2.026×10-12 Pa.m3.s-1.
5. Collimated transmittance: > 65%.
6. Diffuse transmittance: >58%
7. Shear: ≤ 30μm;
8. Snake change: ≤ 2% (effective area)
9. Barrel shape: ≤3.0% (effective area)
10. Pincushion: ≤3.0% (effective area)
All tapers are fabricated to customer specific requirements and can be machined into configurations from round to round, square to square, round to square or rectangular.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.