Fiber optic adapters (also known as flanges, couplers) are fiber optic connector mating components, including FC, SC, ST, LC, MTRJ, MU and products that are transferred to each other, such as ST-SC, FC -ST, etc.
● Model: FC, ST, SC, LC, MU, MTRJ, MPO, SC/PC, FC/PC and other connectors are available.
● Single mode, multi mode optional
● Insertion loss:
Single mode: PC≤0.3dB, UPC≤0.2dB, APC≤0.2dB
Transfer type: ≤0.3dB
hermaphroditemodels: ≤0.4dB (both ends)
● Repeatability: ≤0.10dB.
● Interchangeability: ≤0.20dB.
●Use frequency: ≥1000 times
● Sleeve material: ceramic or metal.
● Operating temperature: -40 ° C ~ 85 ° C.
● Storage temperature: -40 ° C ~ 85 ° C.
Other uses can be customized for larger diameters
● Different fiber cores, outer layer materials, outer diameter, tensile strength, cable printing, etc., and even fiber and cable combinations can be customized according to your needs.
● Exterior: round, square, diamond, rectangle, ear, earless, etc.
● Color: blue, red, green, etc.
● Used for optical communication systems, optical instrumentation, fiber optic CATV, fiber optic sensors, test instruments, etc.
● Standard product: For inventory items, please contact sales
● Provide drawings or detailed parameters to customize other specifications and requirements.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.